coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

" It's a long day, a train ride, and your my medicine"

Tonight I am just listening to music, trying to de-frag from the long day I had at work. I don't get enough time to just listen to music. I don't do the things I use to love to do as much, like sing, read, write, or even act in plays. I am always so busy trying to live my life as an adult. It comes with all those incredible responsibilites we never thought of when we were little. We only thought of being free from the strings that were held by our parents, or the surrounding obstacles that we felt would go away once we hit a certain age, boy was I wrong. The obstacles keep coming, I keep jumping, zig zagging, and dodging, or push straight through them. In general, I am good.
Arcadia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home