coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Happy Holidays




Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays........
Thanks for reading my blog.....
I am currently working, shopping for the holidays.....


Hoping for an eighty degree's day soon, lol.Mckinely,

I hope your package arrived safely, another will arrive as soon as I can send it out, and NO Peaking!!!! Xmas only.


Bread chick if you are reading this please e-mail me your current location so I can send u a snail mail holiday greeting.:)


Made an appointment to talk with a real estate agent, not holding my breath about anything, but at least it is a start to see if anything is possible. We'll have to attend a home buyers work shop and more. There is a lot to do, and I know we cannot go into this lightly. We'll be getting advice from family and friends. I just don't want to throw my money away renting anymore if owning a home is a possiblity.

Take care and enjoy your holidays!!!!

Arcadia


1 Comments:

Blogger McKinley said...

Hey--it's been 68 degrees here all week! It's more like September than November. Global warning is going to kill us all!

BTW, I got your package and just sent you an email. I'll be anticipating the next one--and hopefully I can get my act together and send you one soon. I have a book that's right up your alley... :)

Good luck with the house searching. It's a great idea to take things slowly, because it is a big commitment. You might think about getting a book on home buying from the library. Both my SO and her brother used books to buy their homes, and they got a lot of great tips that way. I think the Dummies guides are pretty good.

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home