coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

It's finally Me!!

I haven't felt much like writing lately. I have just been doing the normal routine of college and work. I did have one of my friends over yesterday which was pretty fun. I got tired real fast though since the last couple of nights I stayed up late. My husband and I were trying to move stuff around our apt to make it feel more spacious and homey. We haven't got everything done yet, but the living room looks nice. It's not good that I have been lacking sleep and energy. I am trying to stay positive. I need to start getting out more, walking, getting exercise to help my mind get flowing, exercise creates endorphins and I"m just not getting any of those right now. I am hoping that since my internship hours have now been completed, and I only have my last journal to write as well as my volenteer work (nothing bad, just am volenteering at the center I interned at to help with the kids.) I know it might sound arrogant, but also I think they would miss me if I wasn't there. It will only be on my days off of work, it will also help me get the experience I need for a resume. I have found that most places hiring for childcare want you to have at least a years experience. I also just found out that I recieved a small scholarship for this internship I just did. I don't want to mention how much, but lets say it paid for about half of what the internship cost me. I am pretty grateful.
My plans are pretty much the same for school. I'll try to find a good job with benifits if I can't find one school stays. We'll see what happens. I've been on my myspace a lot latley. I just put some pic's up. I also want to join this writers guild. I hope that somehow I can get back to myself. I know I am me, but I just feel like things are not how I want them to be, and I have to mold them into what I want. It would be nice if I could just have what I want, but it doesn't happen that way. I have to work for it.
I'm just ready for some kind of change in my work/life/surrounding area. I know it's happening, but very slowly. Ha, ha another thing, our reunion is coming up, I was contacted on my myspace, lol.
LIFe Really is Crazy...
ARCADIA

1 Comments:

Blogger McKinley said...

Congratulations on your scholarship! That's news to be proud of, and it's good for your pocketbook too. :) It sounds like your internship went really well, especially since they want you to stay on as a volunteer. Besides getting enjoyment out of working with the kids, you should also get a great reference sometime down the road. Good for you!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home