coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wishing for A Gilmore Day, but what's going on!?

I wanted to post "A Gilmore Day," but it wasn't really. I got up, and force myself to take the long hot shower I needed before I attempted my internship :). I felt pretty good about going to work. It was not as easy of a day as I thought it would be. Instead it was a learning experience.

As of now I am a little disappointed in "The Gilmore Girls" since in the sixth season rory has decided to quite yale, and take some time off. I always liked to picture her like my cousin, or my best friend who I look up to. Now I look at her, even though yes she is a fictional character, as just another chick falling into the popular crowed and prep catagory. This leaves me with a sad feeling. Her mother Lorili sticks to her values, and whitty humor while wishing her and Rory where still pals. So far in this season her mother is disappointed in her decison to take time off school. My problem with this from my point of view, I like many others think if she takes time off there is the consideration that she will never go back. I just thought hey this is a chick who knows what she wants and won't give it up for some boy. Well I guess I was wrong, and I begin to wonder, have the gilmore girls sold out too? I hope that as I continue on with this season something happens to change my mind. There are not many shows that are worth my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home