coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Friday, September 01, 2006

A Carrie Bradshaw Moment.....To Girlfriends

The world would be a sad place without girlfriends. I can't imagine not having any girlfriends to call, hang out with, do a bit of shopping, or reminise with after a long day. I have some friends who I can go without seeing for months or even years, and somehow we still connect. It's amazing how sometimes people can be so close, and suddenly we change. It can be for the better, or worse just like marriage. I just hope that all of my connections have change, will be changing, or are changing for the better. You never realize how much you care for your friends until you feel like you've lost them even if it is just your busy schdule that keeps you. A good friend is like a fine wine, rare, and the most important. I don't know where I would be without them. It's why I am who I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home