coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Cleaning up my Act

I've been pretty tired lately, but something keeps me trudging on, LOL. I"m doing pretty good, but I do wish my allergies would subside. I think it's mostly my stirring up the dust with all my cleaning. Tonight I thought I would just clean a few things, but I got on a role, and now my bedroom looks better then it has in at least a year. sometimes I feel like Bob Segret from Full House remember how mcuh eh liked to clean? i get that way about once a month, when I just can't take it anymore, and everything has to be done. I tackled the living room, which was pretty much clean since some friends of ours cleaned it up for us. I even got fizzy out exercising, n then cleaned her cage. She doesn't like to exercise much in her cage, she likes her yellow ball much better, can't say I blame her. It's nice to be able to explore.
My own mind on exploring would be that maybe I should find one place I have never been and venture there. I know there is a lot of unexplored places that I haven't been in T.C. yet. I just don't think their are because I have fooled myself into thinking that I have been everywhere.
Tommorrow I takle my worst nightmare, the tile in the kitchen, it's the worst, LOL...
Arcadia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home