coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Friday, August 04, 2006

My Poetic rant.... displayed..

Tonight I feel like I have nothing that counts. My problem is I know I am wrong just fustrated by the wait that drags on. The more I push it pulls, life obstacles don't stop after you've hopped one or to of them.I don't care if the fairy tale is overated or unrealistic, it is what we all desire even if we say it is not so. Acceppting them with all the pitfalls we want to tear out and edit like a good televison show. It's like those nights where no matter how comfortable you try to get you still stay awake. Life is meant to hurt, that is what so many say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home