coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

My 100th Post..(The Weather)

A breeze would be nice, and the lapping of the ocean, I'd even take rain... The hot humid damp air fills my shirt while sweet sweat poors slowly from my body... Not a pretty sight if you ask me. This is not your usual michigan weather. It is only found near the end of our summers, but it has been particulary warm. My cool showers in the evening before bed help, but I long for a cool night, or the rain fall. I don't care for the people who do not believe in global warming. During times like these I think they ought to put their tails between their legs claiming insantiy cuz if this isn't it baby I don't know what is.

Arcadia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home