coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Friday, July 07, 2006

I want to say Goodnight not Goodmorning!

Goodmorning, I don't want to say goodnight. The days are dull drab a bore, but night even without a thing to do lures me. What it is I can't say, but I really want to stay awake, alive, active, nerve endings are suspended on end. I want to begin in the evening and end in the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger McKinley said...

I like this one a little better... Good job on capturing a mood! I like your use of different adjectives to describe how alive you feel.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home