coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, June 12, 2006

BAD T.V.

Here is one of my complaints about life, so finally everything seems right with the world. You feel you are heading somewhere and bam!!!! Another obstacle flys into your life. So tonight I came home after a real long day. I mean I had plans, but they changed when my dad called me the night before to tell me my grandfather had congestive heart failure. So John and I took a trip to Cadillac to see him. He is doing well now, but still who knows when I would get the chance to see him again. After looking over wedding pictures with my dad and his girlfriend my husband and I went to eat at the Bistro a quaint little Cafe for lunch. We split a Quesadia meal, and it was very filling and good. Then we went to Visit my Grandfather. It was an awfully nice visit and he did seem to be doing a lot better then even at my wedding. So after I continued my plans to find new pants in T.C.. So first thinking thirfty I went to Goodwill where I work, and none of the pants I tried on fit. So my old stand by Steve n Berry's where I found two nice pairs of pants, unfortuantely size 14 fit better then size 12. Now things seemed to be going fine ordinary day right. Well went to Wal-mart and got a cool t-shirt for five bucks of the beatles, as well as at the mall I had got a book I wanted and some new underwear LOL. ok so we get home and my hubby starts to fix dinner and turn on the tele to see if anything good is on. Well as I left to go do laundry john see's a light on the t.v. and it goes out. Now this darn T.V. is only seven months old! We got it on sale from Best Buy, and man I am not happy. So we call Best Buy it's ten to nine and they are not suppose to close at nine, but no one answers. So we got all of our stuff together for tommorrow hoping that we can get a new T.V. still, we are still making payments on the darn thing for goodness sakes. They wanted us to get an extended warrenty, but it did come with one year manufactures so I hope to god in heaven that they will do something. If not I'm buying a little piece of crap from Wal-mart and Vow never to buy another product from them again. Gosh I have so had it with these gadgets. I don't think I'll ever go for a wide screen t.v. ever again. Give me a good old T.V. from the day when they came in cases that covered em in plastic with foots to set em on. No HDTV crap and good old Publich Televison, but nope the capitolistic jerks had to take it and ruin it for those of us who still believe in quality. Thank god I have a lot of books to read becuz if I end up without t.v. I"m gonna need em. My friend tonight was like you can still watch movies, and I was like nope not without a t.v. it's dead!!!!
Down with the new, and bring back the old! "They just don't make em like they use to." It's the one thing I can agree upon with my elders.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home