coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Great famous influences in my life in order of Apperance..

In my life I have influences...... They come and go like the clouds moving in the sky, but they remain forever in my mind.

Annie made me believe that I could be somone

Punky Brewster gave me hope that I could remain happy and cheerful even in the worst of times.

Madonna was brave, strong, and willing to tell it like it is.

Angela Chase "My so-called Life" was a regular teenage not a made up image of something stero-typed but true.

Joan "Joan of Arcadia" brought the hope back into my life like maybe just maybe a girl could exist that wasn't what the media expected of her.

Rory and Laurali "Gilmore Girls" the relationship I wish I could have had with my mother, once it a while it clicks, but not often. I found this show also on the edge...Different and that's what drew me to all these characters presented.

These are the Women "Famous" who have given me hope.

Maybe I'll tell you...
about the ones
I knew...
the not so famous ones...
for now, I say adu.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home