coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Wedding day.... creeping up like a tigger...


Ok, I remember thinking that my wedding day would never
come, and now it is so close. Everyone keeps asking me if I am nervous. I don't know why people do this, LOL. I think it's kind of silly. I think I would be more nervous meeting Madonna then marrying someone I have known for almost five years! Yeah, it's kind of scary since it is suppose to be forever, but that's the way it is. I think I'm more nervous about everything getting set up right, my mother not freaking out over the small stuff, ect. The question of will everyone I invited get along? I hope I don't trip over my dress, or mess up repeating words. The scariest thing is I hope I don't cry like a little sissy, I tend to get emotional in front of people, and even though I was laughing at our vows last week, and how cheesy they are ,well I could be crying instead. People say that is what a wedding does to you espeically your own. I am nervous that I will feel silly in the Gazebo, or tent which ever I end up getting married in depending on the unusual Michigan weather.) It will definetly be "My so-Called Chaos"-Alanis

Arcadia

1 Comments:

Blogger breadchick said...

I love this post! especially the reference to tigger. Your day will be beautiful no matter what.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home