coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Ready for a Change

I am so ready for something to be different in my life. It seems like everything leads to the same ending. This ending is disasterious or leaves me with the feeling of having to start over again from square one. It's like my landlord raising my rent when I finally feel I am able to start saving. I yearn for the ability to choose my own rules instead of live underneath someone else's no matter how much more responsibility it will be. I am willing to give up what I have to in order to get their. I am willing to eat Ramon noodles, spagetti, potatoes, and all the sale frozen vegies possible. I am willing to go without the meat. LOL.
College is another vice that must be dealt with. I still have to finish those three classes that are right now holding me back from finding a new door to open. One that will hopefully lead to a better life. I try to look at things in a postive light, like this dilema will push me forward into trying to accomplish the goals I want to succeed in. It is not as easy as it is to write down on a computer screen. It is a large task at hand to complete in a year. I just can't see myself paying so much in rent and going no where for it. My future husband and I already know it is not easy to live. I only hope and pray that I can push forward instead of back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home