coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

.... LIfe Continues..

Blogging....
It's already the end of March, I did not drink green beer, or even celebrate the wonderful irish holiday. I have less then three months until the big day! It's exciting, and a little bit scary too. I guess I am most worried about all of my brides maids showing up. I have one right now who I have not heard from in quite a while. I just mailed her, and am hoping to get a responce. I am also prepaired for my bachlorette party. I only pray that my maid of honnor is getting things ready for it. She just seems so busy right now. I sent her a massive amount of idea's to be looked over and taken care of. I hope she can complete the task. Also I have yet to see or hear from my Rev. I plan on calling her as soon as tommorrow. I need to get her some information. Also the last final touches on my bridal shower must be completed. I already asked for the time off.
TTFN-Arcadia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home