coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, February 06, 2006

My mind needs to help me write this paper.

Tonight I"m not really sure what to write about. I am pulling an all nighter to work on finishing a reading assignment for my Pop Culture's class. I also have put together a template of information towards a paper I'll begin writing tommorrow. I must have a rough draft before this week is up so I can have a final draft to present to my professor. This is no easy paper, ten to twelve pages. I just hope I have the formula down right. I am going to discuss my process with him today, well this afternoon. I hope that he will find it in good order, or have suggestions for it. I have been really lazy on getting started on this. I have watched "The love bug", and will watch "Herbie Fully Loaded" tonight after my love has gone to the store to rent it for me. Then I can begin to analyze that. I'm just going to work on my introduction which I hope I can strech into at least a page, then the body at least six pages, gush, don't know how I am going to do that though. I have a formula that I hope will help me with that ten to twelve page dilema. I do have a lot to discuss about the volks wagon. A thesis will be the hardest thing for me to come up with. ughh I hate them. I know I will discuss, the history of the beetle, it's popularity, or trend that is a reoccurence in popculture, the movies that helped and pushed this into existance first 1968's lvoe bug, then the movie with linesdy lohan 2005. How we view the bug itself, it's persona that we give it, and how it differs from 1968 to 2005. How it is commercialized in both films, along with how people view the volkswagon of today, and maybe what will it's future be, will it continue to thrive in the coming years, and update to fit our needs, desires, and wants, will it continue to change as our pop culture changes/trends? Uh g mmm I have to read on the road now.....
Adios ARCADIA..... God please don't let me do this... Help me to whip myself back into the good studious student, like Rory from "Gilmore Girls"......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home