coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Friday, January 20, 2006

Dreams What Are they, in our Society?!

So much for Academic Bliss, I have a lot of work to do this semester. I can only hope that this Pop Culture class will at least help me inprove my writing skills. Painting so far is ok, we have only begun to learn how to mix colors. My dreams come true for both classes is that at the end of the year I will have a semi-realistic portrait of JOA, that's who I am thinking of doing a portrait of, Ha ha, but yeah I think it would be cool. Then for my English class to really somehow get involved in what Cars mean to Pop Culture. I"m not that into cars, but if I can get some true meaning from this class, maybe it will help me somehow. I keep telling myself that everything happens for a reason. The problem is right now I feel I have worked so hard for nothing. I mean my Associates in the Liberal Arts won't do didley, and neither will the other small degree that I know I can achieve which is the Certificate in Early Childhood. If money were not a factor life would be so much less complex. Everything here on earth is about money, Money creates your social status, and wether you are really someone in our captiolistic society, money is value, not love, exceptance, or the courage to be yourself. It is all about this piece of thin paper distrubuted for our precious time, and what we can consume with it. It's hard not to get wrapped up into all of it. I'm hoping that this Pop Culture class, might help me to see things differently. Money can make you ugly, even if you are the most beautiful person on the inside. It can eat you alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home