coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Seven Things......

Seven Things To Do Before I Die:
1. Graduate from college, Ha ha
2. Get a good job
3. Have a decent home
4..Publish a book of my essays and poems
5.. Have at least one kid, peferably a girl.
6. Go to New York
7. Meet Madonna
Seven Things I can't do:
1. Sing on stage
2. Knit
3. Crowshay
4. Go to sleep early
5. Fly over the rainbow
6. Touch my nose with my tongue
7. Bring Joan of Arcadia back to CBS...
Seven Things That Attract Me To Blogging:
1. I can vent all I want, and no one can stop me, ha ha.
2. The fact that maybe someday someone will read my writing and think it's worth something.
3. It gives me a chance to express myself, need I say more.
4. It helps me from going insance, if I can't sleep.
5. I might meet some new interesting people.
6. I am now a published author, although still unpaid, and ignored.
7. I like the templates.
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
1. I"m not going back to college next semester!
2. Why Me?
3. Thank god for good friends
4. I just want a normal life, a house, a kid, a good job, that's like asking for a million dollars now a days!
5. I wish Bush could step in our blue collar shoes for a month!
6. I"m greatful I live in America, I just think that everyone deserves a college education!
7. Lord help me!!!
Seven Books That I Love:
1. The sisterhood of the Traveling Pants by Ann Brashares
2. Where the Heart Is by Bille Letts
3. Anywhere but Here by Mona Simpson
4. Stoner and Spaz by Ron Koertge
5. Under the Tuscan Sun by Frances Mayes
6. The Green Mile by Stephan King
7. Getting Even by Mavis Jukes, one of the best books I've ever read in my life!!! It's a adolescent book and I still love it!!! Look for it online under kids books!
Seven Movies I Watch Again and Again:
1. Annie
2. Coyote Ugly
3. Legally Blonde
4. Now and Then
5. Save the Last Dance
6. Hope, done by TNT network
7. Fox fire, and The sisterhood of the traveling pants
I guess you can tell by now that I'm somewhat of a feminist!!!! Girls making it through this big bad world. Well I guess it's something I always wanted to achieve.
Arcadia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home