coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, November 07, 2005

THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF MATH :)

Well today was pretty eventful. I was able to understand Linear Regression, and Outliers to a point in my tutoring session today. I have a lot of work to do on my next ten pointer, no thrills there! I am so looking forward to it!!! Although it is true, a lot that I am learning right now I will use as a teacher. Today we learned about percentiles! So anywho... now I am being a little devil and relaxing. I spent from 9:00am-2:15 working on math homework in class, outside, and with my tutor. Fun fun... I am almost halfway through a book my Cult teacher wants me to have done for Wenesday, and considering what fun classes might not kill me next semester. That is if I make it through this one. So who knows what the future may hold, or what the hole it is my future might fall through if I"m not careful!!! So Kids, and Adults..... TTFN, ta ta for now...
ArCaDiA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home