coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Tonight I am so tired. I just finished reading a book for my Cultural Diversity class around eight pm. I also did all my laundry tonight, and am in the process of cleaning out my hamster. I have looked at the information for writing a paper on Bless me Ultima, a pretty good book. I am very confused on how I am going to incorporate all the information in the intro so my audience understands what I am talking about if they have never read the book. I am doing it on the bodies of water that surround the village of Guadalupe. The people in the village are not all pure and innocent people. There are things they have done in order to anger the bodies of water, and what is in them; that is the goldon carp. I will discuss this and other characters that are connected to my argument.
Any way this is what I am thinking about right now. I wish I could give you all something more intellectual not that many of you read my writing anyway. It's like I should know that only scholars look at my work and laugh!!!! It is amater, nothing fesible in there world, only a jumbled mess of words quickly typed for the world to view, but to me it's more then that. It's real life.
It can only get better right?
"Just try your best try everything you can don't worry what their bitter hearts are gonna say! It just takes some time little girl in the middle out the ride everything everything will be just fine......Just be yourself don't worry about if it's good enough for someone else"-Jimmy Eat World.
Signing off ARCADIA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home