coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, June 06, 2005

EATING IS WAY TO ENJOYABLE!!!! BUT THEN AGAIN YOU HATE BEING FAT, OVERWEIGHT, AND UNABLE TO FIT IN BEAUTIFUL CLOTHS, UGH!!!

I hate shopping for cloths, my mom and I did some shopping right before I came home. I can hardly wiggle my but into a size 12 anymore! That is depending on what brand and where I buy it. It seems no matter how I try to lose weight, even just to only eat til I'm full, it doesn't work. Food is just way to damn good, why? I sit down to eat three cookies that is 8grams of fat, and I feel like hmmm so good got to have three more 16grams of fat, gosh it really sucks. Then for dinner I had two bean burritos cuz I was to lazy to go to subway! NO more food tonight, ahh it is so annoying.
I had a good time visiting my mom anyway this last weekend. It was really nice, and I kept busy. I find that if i can keep myself busy I don't eat as much, maybe it's boredom I don't really know. I just know I want to be able to cram my ass into a size 10 by my weddding. I know i"m gonna have to kick my own butt into shape for that to happen. Ha ha. All my friends who said they would walk with me have been busy. Maybe my friend Mrs. P will walk with me tommorrow night after some subway, low fat crap.... ha ha. I actually think the fat free honey mustard isn't to bad. I wish we could just take a pill for lunch, breakfast, and dinner, then no one would be over weight!!!!! :)
Oh well, life sucks sometimes. ahhh. I made it through work today at least that is a plus and i didn't bing eat like you know eat my dinner and after cookies keep eating. Thank god. I def. have to make some ice cubes for water. I've been trying to drink at least three glasses a day. Yeah I know you are suppose to have 8, but if i can get to three I'll be lucky.
Goodbye for now. I'm gonna make a bracelet or something.
ARcadia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home