coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Friday, May 20, 2005

What if GOD was one of US?-Joan Osborne

It rained all day yesterday, and for a good reason. "Joan of Arcadia" only mangaged to get 2% of the votes for the save our show rally. What won "arrested Development" sorry to those who loved joan, but I think the devil is winning in our society. Where are all the christians or even just those who have faith in god, do they nnot believe that god comes in all shapes sizes and forms are we all so closed minded? Many people sit down to watch the famous lifes of "Nick and Jessica", and the "bachlorett". Where are we headed, why can't we just enjoy a good sitcom, or drama? A lot of the shows that have any of these things are slowly being fazed out "Judging Amy" was cancelled thank goodness it did have quite a long run, "Everybody loves Raymond" ended it's running at least the fans got to see the outcome, but shows like Joan that are different and make people think never last because people don't want to think while watching televison, or else it doesn't occur to them that something different might be just what the doctor ordered. I should have know this show lasting was way to good to be true! "My so -called life only lasted well less then one season!!!!!!!!!!!! What bothers me most is that no one cares, and those who do have no power over it. You may say how can god let this happen, He gives us free will, and that free willl is how it happened, at least I was able to have joan the character for a time she gave me hope and peace and I always knew what she did was right. I belive Joan defeated Ryan in the end, the non-listener of god, that is what I would like to believe, but it is hard to when she has been defeated herself by the world, by a society that can no longer take in quality televison. God save us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home