coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Friday, April 29, 2005

I"t's the end of the world as we know it, and I'll be fine"REM

I'm going to focus on my Essay for English class. I'm so tired of math, I just took a test, and know I totally bombed it. If I re-take this class there is no way in hell I"m taking Pharo again. I think she lives off of the fear she creates in her students, of course there are the people who love her, who are very smart. I'm not dumb, not in other things, but as far as math you might as well put me at the goodwill inn. I am very bad at it. I"m admitting defeat, and concentrating on something I love english. I am going to concentrate on my CDA certificate for early childhood. I"m not sure if I will change my classes for next semester, or what I am going to do. I would love to just have a semester of acting, and creative writing, but what the hell could I do with it. Then again my grandmother would say I was wasting my time and money. There is nothing that I can do to make her proud of me. Then again I might just take someone else in Math. Money is the big thing since I know that I can't make a lot as a day care provider and I need health insurance. I feel like I have no where to turn, that all my roads lead to Burger King and Retail work. I wish that god would help me. I have been helping myself for years, so where the heck is he!!!!! I wish he could give me a hint as what the heck my life is ment for, because up to this point I have no clue, except the stepping stone that I am for other people to make it, and I remain stagnent.
Arcadia,.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home