coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Send me AN Angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the last two weeks of finals, and I'm still getting a 2.5 in math, I"m still passing my linguistics classs, Lord save me, send me a messenger of faith, I can't give up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I am or have been totally losing it, Need I say more?
Joan of insanity....................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home