coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Color me a picture where reality is non-existent, Please!!!

Once you get up that big hill over the weekend, you end up right where you started from day one. Another hill to conquer and climb, another day to boggle your mind. Life is an irrupption of interuptions, it is a world where we must defend ourselves til our death. It is in a world where I can color a picture that is not judge but considered for it's beauty that I wish to live. Reality is not what fits into our dreams of childhood, our dreams of childhood are more difficult to achieve when we stop dreaming and start doing. It is said that if you really want your dreams to come true you can work very hard and you will achive them. I have learned from my short-lived academic life that this is an over generalization. There are very few people who do achive their dreams by just working hard. I know because I am that person in this point at this time in which my dreams I feel have been stolen. We all want to blame society, but aren't we the people society. So I ask myself and others how can we change who we are? How will we be able to make this better not just for the elite, but for all people. It seems to me that when america was created it was for that reason, for change to make things better, to accept differences, to accept so called alternative realities that we ourselfs create. It may sound funny, or psychotic, or like I or others have issues. When this does not occur some of us wish to
Interuption, end of blogger, sorry guys, homework help!!!!!!!
More deep thoughts before the end of the semester, then my fustration can be gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Arcadia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home