coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I need a sign to let me know your here.

It's been a while since I have blogged. I have been trying so hard in college, ha ha. Yeah not much has seemed to come of it anyway. I study, but my tests for math so far have all come out the same. I'm still passing, how clever is that? I however cannot just sit by the way when all goes to hell in a handbag. So I have decided once again to fight this seemingly useless fight. It won't sem that way if I can crawl through the 8x11 Piece of paper my friend swears is possible. So if you don't hear from me it's becausing I am drownding myself in a flood of homework until easter weekend, when my honey has vowed to not let me carry homework home. Late nights, long hours, homework and lots of stress, it can't be much different then staying up late grading papers, making lessons plans, dealing with parents, and trying to adapt teaching methods to fit those of students, ok so maybe I am strectching it a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home