coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Mis spelled Words

To all of those who hate mispelled workds I apoligize, but my computer sucks. yea I know this is a lame excuse, but it isi true. I tried to go back and edit my blog to correct my mispelled words, but it did not work. I refuse to totally delete a perfectly good journal because of mistakes. Remember Life is about making mistakes and learning from them. I hope that I will learn how to become a better speller and typer from this LOL :) so please bear with me, ha ha.
;O) Waiting for the day when everything connects, no more will I have to wait for the right job, right home, thank heavens I have a good man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home