coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Disconnected Daze.....

Instead of La La as Ashley Simpson would say, I feel blah blah.....
I was going to write a lot today, but my mind is blank. The few thoughts I have had skipped down the street into my home and out the door. My brain is inoperative at this current time. My only thoughts are of sleep, food, and soothing music. A ha soothing music sounds a bit funny since I find Abra Moore, and Avril Levine soothing. Today nothing has come together in the correct manner, except maybe math. :) My hours of studying are starting to pay off besides learning an important skill of function notation. This to anyone else probably seems silly being that this math is simplistic for many.
Blah blah blah blah blah.....
Does anyone listen?
Arcadia is a Greek word, meaning the beginning of happiness.... A good friend told me that.

1 Comments:

Blogger breadchick said...

Ah my dear girl, you have begun your connection to the zen of the formula. There is a comfort to be found in the formula of the numbers, the formula of our lives, the formula of the way your life works with loved one's/friend's lives
{didn't realise that worked like a mathematical formula did you? [(1+1) x (2-1)]= 2}. You are on the verge of finding that comfort within your own skin. Go blast that music, it is part of your formula of life ;-)

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home