coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Friday, February 04, 2005

mATH? sMART? mE? mAYBE.

oK gUYS TOdaY i ACtUCALLY am passing math with a B! I have never gotton a B in math in my entire school/collge career so now if I can only keep it til the end of my semester it would be axsome. I have a lot more work a head of me, waiting in my book bagget!!!:)
So my day was eventful as far as math goes. If you are looking for a poem I don't hacve any. You'll have to wait until I'm either depressed or a light comes on in my brain. Right now all that light wants to do is veg and watch t.v. whichs is very bad for college. Bad, ARCARDIA bad! I should be doing homework, not typing on this computer!!!! ahh, but I do need a life outside of school not that any of our college professors think this. They believe homework is your life.
Cherio'

1 Comments:

Blogger breadchick said...

WAY TO GO!!! Oh yea of little faith. We'll make a math genius out of you yet...

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home