coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

into the darkness

Everyone worries about what other people think of them, it's just the way we are. It's like looking at your college career. You, well at least me, I wonder what the heck happened. I am still in college working my but off, but I feel like i'm no where. I work at a retail shop for goodness sake, I'm not transforming lives in that aspect. Then in math class when I finally feel I am getting somewhere i screw it up! I forget to use the triangular formula, that the prof said it would be on the test. I freak, and use the point formula. I wanted to die. Do you ever wish you had someone you could just complain to, and they would never tire of it. I do, people get tired of hearing negative words, but sometimes you have to expell them, or else it will just explod on someone. This is how I feel about messing up on that math test. You see math and I we are not friends, maybe close to a handshake if I at least pass this test with a 70. I try not to set my goals to high here, I fear the defeat. It's like a booming drum keeping you up late at night from the tenants upstairs. You don't want to tick em off, but you want it to stop!
Everything and nothing is what I am, something people see, view, judge, eliminate from their minds, who wants to become, to be more, still feeling trapped in the cycle of our society. It's flow that controls us, ties us down, with the cycle of life, it needs to be reformed, ask yourself, What is really important?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home