coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Thursday, February 03, 2005

Another day, full of sunshine!

Well I stayed up real late last night hoping to get a chance to watch a movie. I ended up on the internet all night trying to print out free valentine cards. I hate my computer at home. I have got to get it fixed someday soon. All my friends lately have been ditching me, or to busy. It kind of sucks, but I understand. It is gonna be a tough semeser for me too. I still have to start studying that math tonight, and I want to freak my english teacher out! I really want ten out of ten on my next response paper. So I am gonna have to put in more time this weekend. ahhhh I have a party to go to, but there is only four of us, no one else could show. I hope that it won't be lame, no alcohol my lads, just lots of games like uno, and laughter would be nice to calm my nerves. I would also like to get Pizza sometime, hmmm I love pizza, and it's sooo bad for you!!! Other then that not much is going on. It's pretty pathetic, I want to watch riding bullets, a new movie of Stephan King. I'm a big fan even though I didn't mention him in my profile I don't think. He is such a cool Guy, love his stories. I haven't read a good book of his in like forever.
Well this is boring, maybe I'll have more to write next time. All of you who share my thoughts take Care, adios, hasta luego, Peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home