coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, February 14, 2005

This is just hunky Dory!!!!

ok so last night I put my calculator in my bag for college. Then I get to school today planning on working on homework. I take out my cell phone from my bag and put it in my pocket. I then zip my bag up take my books out of the large compartment to study. So I go over my notes like usual. My friends show up and we go to another room to study. Anyway when I get to class I go to get my calculator out and it is gone!!!!!!!!!!! The only way it could be gone is if someone took it out of my bag. It is so annoying that so many people are so nasty as to take someone else's property, especially when your poor like me. I mean I had nice plans for v-day, but my money might be spent on a new ass calculator for college. My friend pam looked at my house for it for me. She could not find it, and I have no clue otherwise how it could have gotton out of my bag without someone removing it. I have had it with our society, our world, they are all a bunch of money hungry fens who only care for themselves, few of them would turn in something so precious to a college student. So that is how my valentines day is going so far. Bah humbug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home