coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Friday, February 25, 2005

There's always tommorrow, or so they say

I was right about my math test a big whopping 69%. So I keep telling myself that the semester isn't over yet. I have three more tests left and a project on a book called "Math Curse". I hope that those things will save me. I have a mid-term coming up in LInguistics, so study time!I even worked on my paper for that class today. I"m not to thrilled about tommorrow I was suppose to get together with some friends to finish my math homework, but I have work til 8pm. I just found that out tonight, yuck. One of the girls I have class with says she'll help me on Monday before class. Adios for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home