coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Friday, February 18, 2005

Another Math test.

Hope I pass....
Lots to do this weekend.
This will be my only post until I am free
Free from work
Can't wait til spring break
nothing dazling to report.
I am reporting on gender and Language...
a wonderful curious paper
why do we act like we do
why are men so domineering?
They like to lead
we follow
or so says linguistic.
adios for now

1 Comments:

Blogger breadchick said...

You should read Williamson's"You Just Don't Understand". She wrote a series of books on how men and women talk differently and how even when they are saying the same thing they "hear" something different. Good luck on the test. You will do just fine.

3:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home