coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Papers, papers, and more PaPers.....

OK so now what do I do? I have so many choices for my linguistics paper just spinning in my head. My questions is which subject will best suit me, and be the most simplistic, well yah easy to get an A. Ha ha. yeah. I really want to do my paper on Spanglish ,but will there be enough information out there to supply me with the numbr of Pages I need. I've also looked at using the gender issue, how men and women communicate differently with language. Then there is the factoid that bilingual edu. in schools is not working. Spanglish stands out the most, but It doesn't mean it's the answer to my problems with chosing the correct subject to do a literary anaylisis on. If anyone has the answers, or even ideas please comment on this bloggin, blog..
Maybe I"ll have the answers tommorrow. A rainbow in the dark is never found without the light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home