coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

"Garden State" a must see!

Today really sucked. I"m listening to Sara Mchlachlan, she helps bring me back down to earth at times like this. I just went to work after my awful test, and the sadness I felt after I knew I failed my test. It wasn't like I didn't study either. It just happened. I hate it that she doesn't give us information that is in the book. It's like here it is on the board, take the notes and make sure you understand it, you don't need to practice it. She dosen't know or care how much this all means to me. All my life I have been trying to hard to succeed, and now this again "math" has come to haunt me. I tell myself i have a mant who loves me, great family who love me, but it still hurts.
As for linguistics I got a pass on my introduction to my paper. Yipeee... :( What good will it do me, if I can't pass math?
Anyway I rented "Garden State" I so needed to veg, but this movie only got me more emotional. It is wonderful, simple, and beautiful. I love the music, the actors, everything. That's all I am going to say because I don't want to ruin it. It definetly inspired me, like a good song. Chicago, still haven't watch it yet, so I am taking a break from that gosh darn awful stuff that makes me feel like a pea next to a giant building.It's how those above me look down at me, and I am trying to break free, to better myself and escape this lame existance. Not that money solves everyones problems, it just helps.
I found a dress I realyu like . I think I am going to buy it tommorrow. It's for something real special, I never wear dresses.
"Spend all your time waiting for that a second chance for a break that would make it ok, there's always some reason to feel not good enough and it's hard at the end of the day, I need some distraction ooo beautiful release memories seep from my vains let me be empty ohh and weightless and maybe I'll find some peace tonight in the arms of the angels fly away from here......" (Sara Mchlachlan's Angel)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home