coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Friday, March 04, 2005

Apt blues, mid-terms, don't we all wish the world was fair.

Hi guys.
Wenesday I got hit hard with the news that our apt rent is going up to 630 a month. So my love and I are looking for a one bedroom, downsizing to save money if at all possible. I hope we can find it before may if possible. We have 60 days. My mid-term for linguistics is monday. I'm not really ready, but I do have a cheat sheet we are allowed to use. Life is pretty depressing when you think about it. We are born to live underneath a corrrupt goverment to make money so they can be on top and we can remaing on the bottowm. ahh ugh who knows I'm just tired of living like this. I work so hard, just to get no where. Everything goes up in price, but my paycheck, and everyday the rich are getting richer and the poor are even poorer. The average age of a homeless person is now 9!!! Can you believe that, it's insance, and we're America is supposebly one of the richest countries in the world our Americans are suffering everyday, without health insurance, proper shelter, and food, ect. It's such a shame that our country has so much, and we are all so greedy, especially those with big manchines, and lost of cars. I pray that one day money will disappear, and all we will have is each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home