coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, March 14, 2005

Trying your best is never good enough, Trying your best is not what Americans do, Perfection is what the world expects,I took a nose dive.

Once again there is nothing positive to write about. If I could I would find a deep rivine and go hide in it to cry. I just failed a math test I studied for all weekend, come to find out I also failed my linguistics mid-term. I have tried for year, it is getting tiresome. I need a pep talk, not the usual either. I did study for both of these darn things. Of course I couldn't remember that derivational word creation ment we could use the word along with other letters added like personal when she said we had to use person I thought she ment new words by only using those letters in the word person. All the world is full of bullshit, and no matter how hard you try to fit into that shit, I don't I"m a square in a round bowl full of people. My purpose is only as I once said to push others up, and for me to stay down at the bottome of the bunny hill. If I had a choice and it wouldn't cost me money I would choose not to attend my classes any longer. I would choose to do something else. I hate to quit, I don't think I am a quitter, but isn't there a time when you have to admit defeat?
The only problem with that is the world looking down on you like your some kind of fool, or freak. My friend in my math class says that I am not going to fail. I wish i felt that way. LInguistics I have no hope for. I have no place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home