coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Confusion, life is my worst enemie!!!!!!!!!

Ok so your wondering how things have been, any more peachy then usual. No I'm still my grumpy olds self, trying to get through the tiny whole in a piece of paper, ha ha!!! I am so tired of everything, it sucks. I want a million dollars, so I can help all the poor people that the goverment shuns.
I can't wait til my computer is fixed, then I can write more to all the imaginary people who don't read my work. I have oodles of poetry, but who reads it anymore?
Well until i can fully gain consciencousness I"m signing off. So my friend can read my bloggers of the past!!!!! Hopefully they are entirely to checky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've totally lost my mind, thank God Joan of Arcadia is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) At least it is one thing they can't take away from me.
ArCaDia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home