coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Not yet walking on sunshine, but close, much closer

It feels so good to be typing at a computer that doesn't fustrate me. I had a pretty good day today in linguistics class. It's a lot better then having a bad day. I"m still struggling with math. We are learning about fractions. I was just on dr. Math looking over how to do fractions, the most simplist terms, hey maybe I should get that book math for dummies, ha ha. It would be great, maybe I could learn something. It is so important even if it gives me the most infuriating time to understand these concepts so children aren't behind like I am. I was always TOLD I was Slow, but never anything else. It still is madding to not know if I really have a disability or not. I guess maybe my parents didn't want me to be labled, I thank them only for that. I just hope that I can keep myself inspired to continue my education. I had a muse today, and she told me I was beautiful, that I can succeed, and not to give up. She lives in my head, she's the good muse you know like the angel on your shoulder and then the devil remember those cartoons. I only hope one day the evil muse doesn't win. My support systems, yes they are also what keeps my good muse on the win/win!!!!
Joan of Arcadia hasn't been on in two weeks which doesn't help. I look forward to this program very much after a week of long hard studying. I must wait until April 1st for an new one. :) I tell myself that I must be patient. I have good news I will be going to CADILLAC to see my family on Easter so that means two days off from College, School, and Work!! Other then that I have two papers to write, and lots of fun with Fractions!!!!! Adios I hope someone reads this,anyone....... "are you out there can you hear me?"

2 Comments:

Blogger breadchick said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:29 PM  
Blogger breadchick said...

Ok..Deep Breaths my dear. That math for dummies book is a very good book. Seriously. Go check it out from the library or better yet...splurge on a large chocolate mocha with lots of whipped creme and sprinkles from the Borders Cafe and do what MBH and I call the "Poor Man's Amazon". Park yourself at a table, read the book, sip your mocha. If I was a bit closer I'd spot you the mocha. AND if you need help, pick up the phone and call. We'll have those fractions under control.

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home