coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I sit in a forest of green all around me with purple hues. I inch up against a large tree. I scan the horizon's green grass, oaks, pines, and beech's. The lake is just ahead, lap lap lapping against the shore, I listen to the calmness, and intensity breathing in it's essence. I sigh and let it out again. A squriel surrices to grab a acorn, hidding it away for the long winter that is coming. A smile spreads across my face. I bring myself up off of the ground onto my feet. I saunter to the lakes'
edge Pulling up my jeans so I can feel the water beneath my feet. I almost jump back icy coldness filing my entire body, now I am laughing at myself. I remember what it was like to be a child not to hold back I long for this life again, playing in the water as I watch the sun go down. I imagine myself back there, I put myself in a beautiful picture. This is home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home