coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, April 25, 2005

Some time for me, to sit back, reflect, dream........ ahhh it has been quit the day. I got quite a bit done with my take home test. I am praying that I can somehow become a genius for a day, just so I can finish my extra credit. It would help me to pass at least two more test if I can get the full five points on each extra assignment. That is totally dreaming though in a world where all things are possible. Where the song I love "Under Pressure" by David Bowie is no longer true. A place I guess I'll call heaven. Ha ha. They say our world is so beautiful and maybe it is, but it would be so much more if we weren't so boxed in, confined to work, education, money, please give me Waldon pond, Thoreau was so lucky, well in some ways anyhow. I get to work tommorrow, earn my keep :) Then I have to work on my edu so I can pay more into the system, and hopefully get a good job to survive. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
"This is ourselves, under Pressure..."-DAVID BOWIE.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home