coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, May 09, 2005

Finally it's over like a bad car crash.

Offically college is over, and I am to much of a freak to even have checked my grades yet. All I want on wednesday night is to grab a couple of good movies n vegged, just like I have done tonight thank goodness no work tommorrow. I have to writa a reference letteer for a friend of mine.I hear the rain outside my; windo, pitter pattering furiously, apparently something is up, if not only the spring grass appearing all green n fluffy like. Bed sounds so nice right now, dreams of nothingness ........
but I would like to read, if only I could find something that would keep my attention. I cannot believe that "My thirteen Winter" is not holding it, I feel like bad you know, because it is suppose to be this inspiration al book about math, but I need to escape that for now.At least that is how I am feeling. TTFN time to read and get some shut eye!-ARCADIA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home