coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Saturday, May 14, 2005

SAVE JOAN OF ARCADIA!!!!!!!!!!

TO ANYONE WHO EVER KNEW WHAT IT WAS LIKE TO LOVE A SHOW THAT INSPIRED YOU, AND GAVE YOU HOPE, THIS IS JOAN OF ARCADIA.
GO TO www.petitiononline.com/sw34fr56/petition.html tell them you want to save our show. It is so hard to come by shows that actually have meaning that aren't about sex, violence or gaining power or money, that actually have morals please help support that keep this show alive!
Literaly I beg of you! I'm not joking either.
ARCADIA..... Joan is my hero, if she goes I'm gonna miss her. I don't care if she is only someone who was created for a show she's who I wish I could be....she's special.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home