coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

"There's no place like home"-Dorthey, Wizard of Oz.....Still Arcadia

Here I am again, is anyone listening. Home hmmm yes it will be nice to get back there and away from T.C. even if it isn't to far away. I just have to survive working Memorial weekend!!!! My worst fear is driving and how many people will be out and about. I know I"m just going to be going to work then coming home to read, watch t.v., movies or a series on DVD. I might even play a video game. I should be studying math, but until money comes in to fix the computer I use then it won't happen. The program I have will not run on this version of xp because something has been messed with, damn hackers, or even just plain virus. Even when I use what we have it doesn't always work. so whatever.... I'm gonna have to find a way to use it somehow. Again I want to say REMEMBER JOAN......as if you care, but oh well.
Only one person has showed me they care thanks breadchick!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home