coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Sunday, August 28, 2005

dum du dum dum.... MATH STRIKES AGAIN!!!!

I am so tired right now. I really don't want to go to class tommorrow, but it would look bad to miss the first day. I cannot afford to miss any math classes. I am going down........ Well I can hope I'll do well but even after passing last semester my hope is sinking. If only I at least had my english class tomorrow it would make it more bearable.
ok night......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home