coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Monday, June 20, 2005

" I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not having enough time"-Baily"traveling pants"

I'm not sure if the below quote was really ever posted or not. Right now my emotions are invalid, numb, and just there. In the last day I have cried twice which for me is a lot. I feel stagnet, static, unmoving, bound, imobile, and confined to what I am not. Many People who surround me in my life tell me I am developing my potential. One day you'll have all those simplicity's you desire they say, and really they don't know. These people are only trying to build your confidence and give you false hope. This doesn't mean that you won't ever graduate from college, Probably will if I work hard, it just means you have to work harder. I really am in no place to even start anaylzing myself. I used to think I was so smart now I am only a girl working at goodwill trying to put myself some place that is looked upon as admirable instead of looked down upon by the middle class. My fiance says all humans make problems that the mind simply can't be without them. I just wish I could take those problems instead to turn them into possiblities, Ha Ha LOL. I know what I want to be, it's just that even the challenges I have faced don't make me into that person. I guess everyone knows what it's like to feel the world on there shoulders screaming at you...
Maybe
Good bye JOAN OF ARCADIA, a few of us loved and cared for you greatly. The few the minority that enjoyed quality televison, everyone else has been brain washed into the madness. I still say free speech is all that's left.
ARCADIA
"La la la la.... We Need Creativity not money, we need sharing not takig, we need to belong not to be apart, we need not gain, but givith... This is not how our world thinks, this is how my soul thinks. Take those who takith away, away... people need a house, a good job, but no one will give it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home