coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Math my date on a friday night!!!!!

Tonight really sucked. I get home from work, and it's almost like all I have to do is Math! It's not like I am never going to get anything out of this class, and it hurts. I am barely passing and have little faith left that anything good will eventually come of it. It's like asking CBS to take their heads out of their ass and bring back Joan Of Arcadia!!!!! So I hope all of you out their tonight were able to go on a date, to a movie, or spend the evening watching a uselesss televison show, because I spent it with my TEN POINTER, a wonderful experience I tell you. I just want to do them every friday night for the rest of my life!!!! Would you like to join me? Please I really need your help.
ok you can all go to bed now. I have to get up at seven thirty and go to work. Would you like to trade places? I"ll glady give you my life for free, if you could give me a better one!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home