coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Taking it all away, hope fadding, you rip me apart, acting like you care.

Everything is slowly falling apart. I am the only one keeping it together. Everyone else is tearing, analyzing, and taking what they want. They use words without thought, or discreation. They think not of how I feel, only of what they think may come. It makes me want to pack my bags, head for California, and never look back. Chaos, throwing out everything I own and love to prove a point. That everything I own is worthless compared to one human life attachment. I am made to feel small, worthless because of that attachment. The one who helps me keep it together. Judgement is always placed, I do to much, I don't expect enough, and god knows I have to prove something to everyone else. Nothing is good enough. I am not allowed to make bad choices. I"m not suppose to get "M" no I am suppose to remain the sullen queen. I am suppose to go home to Caddy, relive hell on earth again. I am not suppose to be happy. How dare I choose to live on less then twelve thou a year for L-O-V-E...........
No I am suppose to listen to everyone else.... Society, and I am suppose to put on a Pretty smile cuz MOmmy don't want her little Arcadia to make any mistakes. I am strong, I can fight, I have fought this far, without health insurance, without riches or fame. I still live, I still suffer, I am still here.
"Garden State".......
I walk alone down the aisle, she can stay away from me. I will talk to my attachement, I will speak with his units. I will let the truth be told. If it be, well I will go elope, f**k em alll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want to pack up my possessions and leave everyone, because money, and power is all that is important here.
Arcadia, I wish I was there...
I pray god will take me home....
because of the events taking place......
but god wants me here.......
often I ask him why......
please guide me well...
don't let me stray
point me in the direction
don't let others sway me....
or just get it over and take me....
because I wish not to take myself...
I belong to only god..... who loves me.

1 Comments:

Blogger breadchick said...

MAN!!! You've been spammed in your comment section! That SUX...

Hang in there girl.

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home