coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Thinking back, and dreaming....


Water falls on the mountains slushing, and swirling into a pool below. I am here when I close my eyes reaching for heaven in my mind. The world stops....

I am the dreamer up in the clouds flying

alone with John Lennnon, Don Mclan,

and all those greats that are so far away.

Like Joan, My so called Life, all of those images I hold close to my heart with me forever. One thing they can never steal from us....... our dreams.

Thank god our minds are still our own, For the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home