coloringbooksblue.........

AMERICANS: We are tired of struggling in a country where we have so much, yet give our people so little. Budget cuts are being made everywhere. We are less and less: FOR THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, it is not about the people anymore, just like T.V. isn't about Quality only ratings. This is my space, this is my quality, hopes, fears, and dreams, my stories I share with you.

Thursday, November 03, 2005

It's another long night of homework. I am working on a ten pointer for math. ahhh what fun. I hope to have it done by tommorrow evening, and done right. I need to start studying for our upcoming test this next week! I want to really improve myself, and since I'm actually understanding most of this Statistics and Probablility I need to take advantage of it. I also need to read these books I borrowed from my professor so I'll be up real late tonight, and then class tommorrow. Thanks be to god that I don't have to work!!! I have to decided on a book to do for my math book report which is loads of work for only ten points. I reallly need these ten points +, but I have no one to help me find a falty graph, so it really sucks. That could give me to extra points towards a ten pointer. So if any of you find a falty graph please let me know where to go and copy it!!! Other then that not much is going on. Just the regular ho hum stuff of life. I gained five pounds back I lost somehow, gosh darn school stress!!!!!!! I hpe to lose it again. It takes me forever to lose it and then I just gain it back anyhow. i feel like saying screw you world, I'll be any wait I want..... Ha ha, what a laugh.
TTFN ta ta for now.
ARCADIA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home